Tuesday 31 August 2021

August Reflection

Today for inquiry we did our August Reflection. This reflection is reflecting on what we did this month. We had to write about lots of different things like reading, writing, what we did in lockdown and others. Talk about all those things reminded me about what we did before lockdown then into lockdown. I enjoyed changing everything to make it match my style. I found nothing tricky. My digital learning object shows that I need to get better at making my drawing nice so people can read it and the colours.
Here is my August reflection.

2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Mya,
    Reflecting on our learning is always great as we have a real sense of achievement, and can be proud of everything we have done.
    You have remembered that some of your readers are not in our class and you have explained things more fully. Ka mau te wehi!
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mya
    You reflection blog is very informative, thank you. I love the colours and pictures you have used to ad your own flare and make the your own. Im glad you chose your compost report as your favorite piece of writing during lockdown because that report was very informative and very well written. Keep up the wonderful learning.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.